Start a Career with us!
AMT Promotions is more than a company; it’s a team of friendly and diverse individuals who together make a huge impact on the causes they represent. Our customer service representatives are given the opportunity to make a real difference in the world by raising awareness for our clients and their programs and coordinating long-term donor support for them. Fundraising with AMT Promotions often serves as a first step to a long and successful career in the industry.
We offer a fun and exciting environment and flexible schedules. Our customer service representatives are able to travel if desired and have the opportunity for advancement within the company. If you see yourself making a difference and growing in a solid company while contributing to philanthropic causes, email us your resume to admin@AMTPromotions.com. You may be the person we’re looking for!
Key Responsibilities & Job Requirements:
- Conduct direct marketing campaigns at various locations such as neighborhoods, business centers, mall kiosks, tradeshows, and special events
- Act as a representative for our clients and provide quality customer service
- Answer questions regarding our client’s programs and services
- Ability to multitask, and adapt to changing demands and shifting priorities
- Willingness to work independently and within a team
- Trustworthy, honest and dependable individual
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high energy environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Polite and friendly demeanor
- No experience required
- Must be 18 years+
What you can expect:
As customer service representatives at AMT Promotions, we don’t just consider raising awareness as a job. For us, speaking to the public about the organizations we represent is inspiring and satisfying on a personal level. It allows us to invoke change and encourage action, giving us a true feeling of accomplishing something for the greater good. But on a practical level, our fundraisers also:
- Receive hands – on paid training
- Experience travel opportunities
- Are paid weekly
- Enjoy an ethnically diverse, positive work atmosphere
- Work alongside a great staff of other like-minded philanthropic ambassadors
- Receive continual training from experienced senior mentors in the business
- Have incredible room for advancement in the industry (we only promote from within)
So what are you waiting for?